"Baku could strike military sites in Armenia"
Otis Willie PIO The American War Library
2010-03-20 05:15:31 UTC
"Baku could strike military sites in Armenia"
http://www.historyoftruth.com/news/latest/6147-qbaku-could-strike-military-sites-in-armeniaq

{EXCERPT} History of Truth 'In my opinion, the differences between different states are leading to a large military and political confrontation in the post-Soviet area,...

http://www.historyoftruth.com/news/latest/6147-qbaku-could-strike-military-sites-in-armeniaq

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com
J***@webtv.net
2010-03-21 17:09:15 UTC
..And Armenian Forces could penetrate deep in the heart of Baku. NO
FEAR HERE.

Jay-K