Torture in turkey
Roman
2003-08-08 18:58:42 UTC
Demonstrations against War, Torture in Isparta

On 31 January police intervened a press conference against war in Isparta .
The press conference was organized by Isparta Juveniles Association and 12
persons were detained during the incident. According to the press release
by the association the detainees, who were beaten and tortured in
detention, did not receive medical treatment. Two detainees were taken to
the hospital, one of which had a cardiac disorder and lost two teeth, but
weren¹t treated. Another detainee couldn¹t receive a medical report
certifying inability to walk because he has rheumatism. Van SSC prosecutor
launched a court case against 5 DEHAP members, who were detained for the
communiqué HADEP prepared under the title of ³It is in Our Hands to Stop
the War² and banned by Ankara Penal Court. DEHAP members Fehmi Saraç, Firat
Yetis, Fatih Erol, Ihsan Barut and Ömer Koç indicted under the article 169
TPC. Social Democracy Party (SDP) board members Ramazan Bulut, Sema Kžliç
and members Ulas Bayraktaroglu and Selma Güngör were detained on 31 January
in Ankara for putting up posters without legal permission. (Evrensel-Özgür
Gündem-TIHV, February 1-2, 2003)

http://www.info-turk.be/294.htm#Minorités/Minorities
defaultnot
2003-08-10 15:50:05 UTC
The anti-Turkish hatred industry manufactures and posts another one of
its bull-shit masterpieces.
Post by Roman
[...]
TPC. Social Democracy Party (SDP) board members Ramazan Bulut, Sema K¸liç
TA152H
2003-08-11 04:39:06 UTC
Defaultnot,

Is this stuff so different from the posts WolfWolf makes about an Armenian
here or there doing something wrong? Seems to me it is all nonsense,
because in every group of people you will have some that are breaking laws
or engaging in some sort of undesirable behavior. Is this an indictment
against everyone with the same ancestry?

If you do not like anti-Turkish posts, you should take it up with those
making anti-Armenian posts. Why are Turks so active in Armenian newsgroups
anyway? Why not talk among yourselves instead of making an effort to
undermine the Armenian newsgroup?
Roman
2003-08-11 17:28:58 UTC
Are you accepting the fact that anti-Turkish hate mongers, like Roman,
Dorian West, MACREAU and others including you, are breaking laws or
engaging in some sort of undesirable behavior ????
Ask yourself and your fellow anti-Turkish hate mongers the same two
questions: "Why are Armenians and other anti-Turkish hate mongers so
active in Turkish newsgroups anyway? Why not talk among yourselves
instead of making an effort to
undermine the Turkish newsgroup?"
faultynutty, now you've made me really angry. Your stinking turdish group
will never ever get rid of me again!!!! This was only the beginning!

Roman
TA152H
2003-08-11 20:08:56 UTC
Defaultnot,

What have I said that is anti-Turkish hate mongering?

I can tell you why Armenians post in Turkish newsgroups. Because you guys
keep coming over here and doing it. What do you expect? Your sources of
information are pure garbage too, totally fabricated. You know, I would
enjoy it if Turks published good links to reputable sources about pertinent
information, I think I would have learned something. Instead, it is all
junk from fabricated sources or information that is simply negative without
being important or relevant.

The fact that your counter-points, particularly with respect to the
massacre, are from disreputable or fabricated sources makes it clear what
happened. I can pick up any history book on WW I and it will mention the
Turkish slaughter of Armenians, and this with Turkey being an ally of the
United States. They all say the same thing.

So, make you a deal, you and the rest of the Turks stay out of the Armenian
newsgroup, and I think the Armenians would be happy to stay out of the
Turkish newsgroup. I think most Armenians would just as soon prefer to have
nothing to do with people we have such a low opinion of. If Turks feel the
same way, then we should have no problem at all.
Post by defaultnot
Post by Roman
The press conference was organized by Isparta Juveniles Association
and
Post by TA152H
12
Post by TA152H
Post by defaultnot
Post by Roman
the hospital, one of which had a cardiac disorder and lost two
teeth,
Post by TA152H
but
Post by defaultnot
Post by Roman
launched a court case against 5 DEHAP members, who were detained for the
communiqué HADEP prepared under the title of ³It is in Our Hands to Stop
the War² and banned by Ankara Penal Court. DEHAP members Fehmi
Saraç,
Post by TA152H
Firat
Post by defaultnot
Post by Roman
Yetis, Fatih Erol, Ihsan Barut and Ömer Koç indicted under the
article
Post by TA152H
169
defaultnot
2003-08-12 14:26:25 UTC
Roman is a thug of anti-Turkish hatred industry.
The anti-Turkish hatred industry manufactures and posts another one of its
bull-shit masterpieces.
Demented faultynutty = pigmacnlies = abnorman = assinservitude, suffering
from multiple personalities, shows once more his capability of brilliant
argumentation and convinces by the power of his logic. I'm sure glad you
didn't refute the contents of my posts! There's more to come yet,
faultynutty!
More brown nazi shit to come, as always.
Could we expect something else from a stinky shitter, proven liar, and coward
racist?!?
HEIL!!
Roman, Chairman, ArmeNazi Group
Scum!